As more evidence emerges to validate the enormous therapeutic potential of regulatory T cells, there remains basic scientific and clinical development challenges to implement and commercialize Treg directed therapies.
Join the gathering of over 100 pioneers from pharma and biotech to leverage the immune modulating capabilities of Treg through in vivo and ex vivo approaches to fulfill significant unmet medical needs.
With an exclusive case-study led agenda, this year’s summit will paint a fuller picture of the current status of clinical trials in transplantation, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune and inflammatory indications.
Utilize the latest preclinical and clinical results to establish the best indication your therapeutics approach will have the most significant impact on.
In addition, gain practical insights on assays for Treg suppressor function, enhancing Treg specificity, optimizing Treg stablility and optimizing Treg cell manufacturing at scale.
Join the likes of Roche, Celgene, Nektar Therapeutics, Sangamo, PolTREG, Casebia Therapeutics and leave the Treg Directed Therapy Summit equipped for both translational and clinical success.
Top 5 Reasons to attend:
- Optimize long-term immunomodulatory effects with IL-2. Gain preclinical and clinical insights from Celgene
- Improve clinical relevance of ex vivo approaches. Learn from the clinical experience from Northwestern University and King’s College London
- Enhance Treg specificity locally. Understand key mechanism and pathways from Topas and Sangamo Therapeutics
- Improve assays of Treg cell suppressor function in clinical studies with Roche and Yale School of Medicine
- Maximize the efficiency and minimize the cost of manufacturing. Join the focused workshop led by Casebia Therapeutics