Engineered T Regulatory Cell Products to Treat Neurodegenerative Diseases
Time: 2:00 pm
day: Day One
- AZTherapies is developing off-the-shelf CAR-T regulatory cell therapies (CAR-Treg) to treat high profile neurodegenerative diseases (NDD) including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well as rare diseases such as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Inflammation is now recognized as the common thread running through all NDD, that results in neuronal death and disease
- Our CAR-Treg platform targets brain glial cells to shut down inflammation and prevent neuronal death
- Our platform technology will result in off-the-shelf products, without the need for genome editing, for use in any NDD patient
- We will present the pre-clinical validation of our first CAR-Treg product to treat NDD